The SmartBar is an electronic switching device with no moving parts, which serves as a non-latching exit bar at an egress door. It allows one motion egress at doors equipped with electric, electronic, or electromagnetic locks, with “no prior knowledge” required by the user.
• Push Pad with “PUSH TO EXIT” signage
• Touch any point on the pushpad to release locking device
• Audible Alarm
• Heavy Duty aluminum extrusion and zinc end caps
• DPDT Relay
• Universal mounting system for aluminum, hollow metal and wood doors
• 12” x 3/8” Armored door cord shipped standard
• Can be cut to fit 30" doors
Picture is representation of product and may not be actual image of product.