• 3000 pounds of force without high operating temperatures normally associated with other Shear Locks.
• Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.23 standard for electromagnetic locks.
• UL 10C, CUL, CSFM and MEA listed for use on fire labeled openings.
• Input voltage: 12 or 24 VCD (dual voltage, field selectable)
• For metal door and frame or glass door with bottom rail and metal frame.
• The magnet is installed in the floor/ threshold and the armature is installed in the bottom edge of the door. This application provides a solution when no top rail mounting is available.
• Unique mounting features provide a “floating” action of both the lock assembly and the armature.
Picture is representation of product and may not be actual image of product.