To view current stock and costs you
must be a member and sign-in.
Constant Latching Top Flush Bolt...
• Constant Latching Top Flush Bolt Only for Wood Doors
• Constant Latching—inactive door remains latched until the active door is opened, releasing the automatic bottom bolt and then the top bolt can be manually released. Inactive door will relatch automatically when door closes.
• Low Actuation Forces.
• Bolt throw is 3/4" with a 7/8" vertical adjustment.
• Bolt backset is 3/4"
• Meets ANSI A156.3 Type 27.
• UL Listed 90 Minute Fire Doors 8'0" x 8'0"
• DP1 or DP2 optional dust proof strike available.
• Material: Stainless
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
Picture is representation of product and may not be actual image of product.