To view current stock and costs you
must be a member and sign-in.
4-Mounting Hole Kick Down...
• Units provide simple hold and release, activated with a touch of the foot.
• Cast brass or aluminum construction.
• Non-marring rubber shoes have corrugated bottoms to provide secure grip and a shank which forms its own thread when screwed into threaded cavity of holder. When worn, shoes are easily replaced.
• Door-to-floor clearances of 2" or less.
• Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11382 for brass and L31382 for aluminum.
Picture is representation of product and may not be actual image of product.