To view current stock and costs you
must be a member and sign-in.
• Smooth, positive latching action insured by powerful conical spring.
• Durable nylon roller insures quiet operation.
• Adjustable tension. Adjustments can be varied from 4 to 17 lbs. of holding power making possible a wide range of door performance.
• Easily installed on thin doors.
• Full lip style strike designed for simplified mortising.
• Made from wrought brass or wrought steel.
• Packed with sheet metal screws.
• Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.16 L27081 for brass and L87081 for steel.
Face Plate: 2-1/4" x 7/8"
Bore: 13/16" x 1-3/4"
Strike: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8" Lip 1-13/16" to center
Picture is representation of product and may not be actual image of product.